Are you looking to level-up your UX skills while making awesome industry connections?
Tell your boss that you want to come to the best conference in town, learn advanced topics and enhance your professional skills. We’re looking forward to meet you here at UX Salon 2022.
Benefits for All Attendees:
- Get inspired and reinvigorated by listening to cutting-edge topics. You’ll get back to work ready to kick it into high gear! Implement all your new knowledge!
- We build up to this conference all year. World-renown speakers are carefully selected.
- We hand-picked talks that will inspire you and give real-life skills.
- Lectures (and workshops) include advanced topics, for people already working in the industry. See our Agenda.
- Meet and mingle with professionals from all over the globe.
Are you coming from abroad?
- All English! Even though you’ll be in Israel, you’ll feel right at home at UX Salon 2020, which is held entirely in English.
- Get first-hand exposure to the Israeli tech ecosystem. Learn from amazing local professionals. We’re called Startup Nation for a reason!
- The price is right. Our conference is significantly more affordable than equivalent industry conferences because we charge in shekels, not dollars.
- Tel Aviv has been listed as a Forbes top destination for 2020! See why for yourselves.
- Visit Tel Aviv for the nightlife and arts scene, then Jerusalem to explore its culture and ancient history.
Here, we’ve made life easier for you. Just copy and paste this template into an email to your manager. Feel free to edit to match your tone of voice.
I am writing to request your permission to attend the UX Salon Conference in Tel Aviv, which is scheduled for October 23-24, 2022. UX Salon is highly respected in the UX community and often invites speakers from all over the world.
As you can see from the conference agenda, the lineup of speakers is impressive this year. I believe attending the conference would be beneficial to our work. It would be a great opportunity to learn new skills and to stay up-to-date on the latest trends in design.